Current Job Openings:
Full-time/Exempt 35 - 40 hours/week
Minimum annual salary: $76,216 based on required education & experience.
If you are qualified and interested in applying, please submit your resume to: Kelle Anderson, Human Resources Manager by Friday, 3/24/2017 at 4PM.
Email: email@example.com Fax: 302-421-3623
Provide overall leadership in the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of the operations for a Head Start or Early Head Start Program in accordance with Head Start Performance Standards and Head Start Act mandates and requirements. The position requires contact and interaction with Federal and Regional Offices, licensing agencies, community agencies/partners, local public school administrators, and state/local government agencies. In addition, this position maintains the structure, systems, and procedures to facilitate the successful operation of the Program, including responsibility for the fiscal, legal and programmatic aspects of the Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Early Childhood Education, Public Health or equivalent, or a Master’s Degree in Business Management and Leadership with training/coursework in non-profit management, human services, social work or early childhood education.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in a senior level management and leadership position with a non-profit or educational organization that included supervision, fiscal management, grant writing, program planning, development and evaluation.
- Experience working with low income/poverty level families and diverse populations.
- Experience in project management and cost management.
- Leadership style that values collaboration, human resources and a commitment to the mission of the organization.
- Demonstrated mastery of fundamental executive competencies: interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, time management, flexibility, strategic thinking, leading, team building, developing others, data collection and analysis, and technology skills and management.