Wilmington Head Start would like to hear from You

If you have a child attending Wilmington Head Start it is best to contact the Family Service Advocate (FSA) at the center that your child attends.

If you would like to enroll your child in Head Start, please refer to the location maps to determine what center may be the closest to your house or the childcare facility where your child is currently enrolled and call the center and ask for the FSA.

Other Contact Information:
        Employment Inquiries:
            Kellen Anderson, 302-421-3620, Extension 11

        Volunteer Opportunities:
           Tanika Bosley, 302-762-8038, Extension 12

        Comptrollers Department:
            Susan Frederick, 302-421-3620, Extension 12

        All Other Inquiries:
            Email: WHSinformation@WilmHeadStart.org

Or, please call 302-421-3620, extension 10